總網頁瀏覽量

2014年2月23日 星期日

Saturday Fun

There are many people in this world one can avoid if one doesn't want to encounter them.  But there're two kinds of people whom one can't avoid. One of the them is the tax man. The other is the doctor. But the medical professionals can't be all bad. Some of them can be funny too.

1.

A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a Harley Davidson
motorbike when he spotted a well-known heart surgeon in his shop.
The surgeon was there, waiting for the service manager to come and take a look at his bike.
The mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey, Doc, can I ask you a question?"
A bit surprised, the surgeon walked over to the mechanic working on his motorbike. 

The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, "So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take valves out, fix 'em, put 'em back in, and when I finish, it works just like new. So how come I get such a small salary and you get the really big bucks, when you and I are doing basically the same thing?"
The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over, and whispered to the mechanic...
"Try doing it with the engine running."



2. 

One day, Brian bumped into his doctor at the supermarket.
“Hi, doc!” Brian exclaimed, “I’ve been meaning to tell you, remember those voices I kept on hearing in my head? I haven’t heard them in over a week!”
“Wow! What wonderful news Brian! I’m so happy for you!” his Dr. exclaimed.
“Wonderful?” asked a dismal looking Brian.“There’s nothing wonderful about it. I’m afraid my hearing is starting to go now!"


3. 

Patient: How much to have this tooth pulled?
Dentist: $100.00.
Patient: $100.00 for just a few minutes work?
Dentist: Well, I can extract it very slowly if you like.


Hope you'll survive long enough to see the next round of weekend fun.

沒有留言:

張貼留言