總網頁瀏覽量

2011年2月26日 星期六

Weekend Fun

It's wekend. But the sky is overcast again. We need something to brighten it up. What better than another joke. So here it is:


       A young man was driving home late one afternoon in his new sports car.


      He looked in his rear mirror and saw a police car. "Surely, I can outrun this guy".


      So he steppped on the gas pedal. The cars were racing down the highway at 75, then 80 then 90 miles an hour. Finally, as the needle on his speedometer flicked past the 100 mark, the guy realized he was never going  to shake off the cop. So he slowed down and pulled over to the kerb.


      The police officer got out of his cruiser, approached the young man , leaned down, ticket book and pen in hand and said "Listen mister, it's Friday. I've had a really lousy day but I'll be off duty in just about 10 minutes flat. My buddies will be waiting for me at the pub. Just give me a good excuse which I haven't heard in my 30 years career so that I can  join them in time, OK? "


     The man thought for a moment and said, "Sir, you see,  my wife ran off with a police officer three weeks ago. When I saw your cruiser in my rear view mirror, I thought you were that officer and that you were trying desperately to return her to me!"


     The police officer was in the pub 10 minutes later.


Happy pubbing!


7 則留言:

  1. That police officer must be in extremely good mood that day like you are now.
    [版主回覆02/26/2011 10:30:00]Since publishing this joke, the sun has now decided to show its face!

    回覆刪除
  2. (Empty)
    [版主回覆02/26/2011 10:43:00]Glad you like it.

    回覆刪除
  3. love it
    [版主回覆02/26/2011 12:43:00]That's the whole point!

    回覆刪除
  4. 好耐冇見呢
    [版主回覆02/28/2011 12:31:00]Yes, you're right. What a pity!

    回覆刪除
  5. Good evening, my dear old friend!  Never return unwanted wives...that's the whole point!  Thanks again for the weekend fun!  "Never return unwanted romance...    Return to nowhere but miseries if she gets back,     Unwanted troubles when her name is trouble,       Romance not anymore when she comes..." 








    [版主回覆02/28/2011 12:32:00]Unfortunately, the choice is not up to us! The adage " One man's meat is another's poison" or its reverse doesn't always apply!

    回覆刪除
  6. I suspect the driver may have been using this excuse many times already!!!  
    [版主回覆02/28/2011 12:33:00]Not if Teahorse is right!

    回覆刪除
  7. It will not work if it was a policewoman... 
    [版主回覆02/28/2011 12:34:00]But then the policeman may offer herself instead of a speeding ticket!

    回覆刪除