總網頁瀏覽量

2011年3月19日 星期六

Saturday Fun

When I looked out of the window this morning, all I could see was a patch of indifferent gray in the space where the sky used to be. Something definitely must be done. Here's something to cheer you up. I mean, ladies who are sick of stupid men trying to pick them up for a one night stand. I'm not so sure about the men. No matter what, here they are: good come-backs to the standard pick-up lines if you are not in the mood.


Man: Haven't I seen you some place before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.

Man:      Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.

Man:      Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.

Man:      So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.

Man:      Hey baby, what's your sign?


Woman: Do not enter.

Man:       How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Woman:  Unfertilized.

Man:       Your body is like a temple.
Woman:  Sorry, there are no services today.

Man:       I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman:  But would you stay there?

Man:        If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman:   If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.


Have a nice weekend! Good luck!  I mean,  the boys.


6 則留言:

  1. Thanks Elzorro
    Really cheer me up in this glommy Saturday 
     

    回覆刪除
  2. Did you get hurt by the girl
    [版主回覆03/20/2011 00:34:00]Who are you talking about? Who is "you"? And what "girl"? How can you get hurt if you never start?

    回覆刪除
  3. Ah Jup, you really know how to hurt people!
    [版主回覆03/20/2011 00:35:00]Can people be real on the computer screen?

    回覆刪除
  4. Good evening, my dear old friend !  What if simply saying : " Care to join me for a drink ? " or " Care  to chat?" If she refuses by saying: " No/ ...don't care/  Bye-bye.../ Get lost.../ Leave me alone...(whatever)..." Then I would say:  " Thank you ! See you ! In my dream...!"  " Courting , be there or don't be...     Be ready to search for her, sex or love?      There wouldn't be any love left when you ask for sex only...        Or Vice Versa...          Don't be smart!            Be tender ! " 







    [版主回覆03/20/2011 00:36:00]Be true!

    回覆刪除
  5. Good evening....
    man get hurt is just becoz he is not that woman's cup of tea
    so...wish  man can get his right cup of tea in this weekend
    [版主回覆03/20/2011 00:37:00]I'm sure that for every man, there is at least one woman!

    回覆刪除
  6. Sorry lor, I was only joking.
    [版主回覆03/20/2011 23:49:00]Hardly necessary to apologize. Of course I know that you're joking. I did not complain. Peter did!  But he's joking too. I think your "lor" very interesting though!

    回覆刪除