總網頁瀏覽量

2013年9月8日 星期日

My new Blog Address

Farewell's are never easy.
It's been a while since I transferred to this blog site.
Originally I just wanted to be able to leave a few comments in one of my friend's blog. But soon one thing led to another and before I know it. I've written more than 900 blogs here.
Many fellow bloggers have come. Some have since become friends. Some of the bloggers have relocated to other sites. A few have since left this planet, hopefully to another happier realm. But wherever they are, I I shall miss them.
Blog writing has now become a part of my life. I don't know if I'll ever stop. I really don't know. Who does?
For those who have become regular visitors and remain interested enough, we shall meet again at  http://elzorro927.blogspot.hk/.

6 則留言:

  1. Welcome back!
    Remember to disable the "coding' requirement in your new blog so as to save your blog friends the trouble of inputting those silly code numbers when replying to your blog.
    Also note that transferring your old Yahoo blogs to your new blog site will change your Yahoo blog to "read only" mode (唯讀) which means that can only read but will not be able to write/edit/reply. So start the transfer only when you decide to stop posting in Yahoo Blog.
    Trust you have had a pleasant trip. Look forward to reading your travelogue.
    [版主回覆09/09/2013 09:57:08]Thanks for the tip

    回覆刪除
  2. Welcome back from your summer break! Trust you have had a wonderful time. I have moved to BlogSpot at the following link:

    http://chiugor.blogspot.hk/

    Hope to read you blog again soon!
    [版主回覆09/09/2013 11:12:44]How could I not follow your poems, your photos, your music and your thoughts. We're all dreamers each in his own way!
    Had a holiday which turned out to be much better than I anticipated. When I got time, I'll sort out the photos and share them with fellow bloggers at the my new blog site at blogspot.hk

    回覆刪除
  3. Miss you
    [版主回覆09/09/2013 22:01:46]Not need. Just come to enjoy the weekend fun at elzorro927.blogspot.com.hk/

    回覆刪除
  4. Is it a goog place for bloggers?
    [版主回覆09/11/2013 16:34:56]It's slightly easier to use if you wish to post videos in it and it gives you more ways of getting in touch with your fellow bloggers and tracking their blogs and for them to track yours. I''m still fumbling my way around. But what I can tell you is that I find many fellow bloggers here have already moved over there.

    回覆刪除
  5. 一日唔寫卜, 周身唔安樂.
    [版主回覆09/11/2013 22:52:31]I am a hard worker. I used the blog as a kind of personal diary of what I read, what I thought, what I experienced and what I did. That was my original purpose in writing my blog.
    [亞執回覆09/11/2013 22:45:42]talking about you, I totally had 399 blogs since 2009 when I started to write, but you got more than 900.
    [版主回覆09/11/2013 16:32:04]ha ha. you've been caught by blog bug!

    回覆刪除
  6. 星期日 愉快 . .新屋 好住嗎 ?
    [版主回覆09/15/2013 21:48:14]I'm still fumbling around in my new hovel!

    回覆刪除