總網頁瀏覽量

2013年6月8日 星期六

Weekend Fun (週末小歡樂)

Remember those horrible days and sometimes nights when we got to cram all those stuffs we ought to have learned much earlier during those wonderful days we spent either watching TV, playing video games, sunning ourselves at the poolside or the beach or just hanging out with friends? We got to face that revenge which those teachers we ignored in class invented for the sole purpose of inflicting unmentionable mental torture upon us called 'tests" and "exams". But such punishment can be a source of fun too. Here're some which I just got from the net.

1.
 
Miss Fung: I hope I didn't see you looking at Fred's test paper.
Jack: I hope you didn't see me either !

2.
Miss Fung: You copied from Fred's exam paper didn't you ?
Jack: How did you know ?
Miss Fung: Fred's paper says "I don't know" and you have put down "Me, neither"!


3.

Fred : Great news; Miss Fung says we have a test today come rain or shine.
Jack:  What's so great about that ?
Fred: It's snowing outside !

4.

Father: What did the teacher think of your idea?
Son: She took it like a lamb.
Father: Really ? What did she say?
Son: Baa!

5.

Father: How were the exam questions ?
Son: Easy.
Father: Then why look so unhappy ?
Son: The questions didn't give me any trouble, but the answers did !

6.

Father: How did your exams go ?
Son: I got nearly 100 in every subject.
Father: What do you mean, nearly 100 ?
Son: I was just a digit out; I averaged 10!

7.

Pupil: I don't think I deserved zero on this test
Teacher: I agree, but that's the lowest mark I could give you !

8.

Father: Why did you get such a low score in that test ?
Son: Absence.
Father: You were absent on the day of the test ?
Son: No, but the boy who sits next to me was !


9.

John returned home with his mid-term exam report card.  More reds than blues or black.
 After seeing it, his father flew into a rage, "Don't you ever call me Dad again. I don't have such kind of son."
 The following day, when John returned home, he greeted his father: "Hi, brother!" 


Aren't you glad that finally all exams and tests are over?  I hope not.

5 則留言:

  1. 多謝周末笑話,
    第2及8個好好笑。
    [版主回覆06/10/2013 12:55:19]Glad you enjoyed them. Hope you had a fulfilling weekend.

    回覆刪除
  2. 真人真事:當年遇上數學開始有選擇題,然後在鉛筆上標上1,2,3,4,5,6。每題答案都"碌"出黎,碌到七十幾分!(在那之前全部要自己演算及寫答案,我只能拿十几分)。
    [版主回覆06/10/2013 12:55:41]Lucky you!

    回覆刪除
  3. 醜醜地認咗佢. 我小學時試過用藍色筆改report card, 將0字改做50, 算我有些少良知, 唔敢改成100分. 不過手勢唔好, 依然俾老豆識穿, 仲食咗餐藤鱔炆豬肉
    [版主回覆06/10/2013 12:56:01]Ha ha!

    回覆刪除
  4. Hilarious! Just the right stuff for a listless weekend! Thank you!
    [版主回覆06/11/2013 14:51:58]Glad you enjoyed them.

    回覆刪除
  5. 2 同8 真係幾好笑.

    回覆刪除