總網頁瀏覽量

2014年3月24日 星期一

The colors of Spring. 1 春色.1

For a really long time, the weather has been most unsteady. For some reason, the sun never wanted to stay long in the sky. But Sunday showed promise. So I grabbed my camera and off I went to one of my favourite hunting grounds for shapes and colors: blues, red, white, yellow, green and all the colors in between either alone or in combination. To do more practice, I had to crouch,  stand on my heels, bend my body backwards, inch my way uphill and stick my camera between leaves and branches and zoom in and out, focus and click on the shutter. But I was amply rewarded.


Flower at the entrance



Little flowers in the organic garden 


 some violas


A melon flower


a melon flower there with darker hues


This one look practically orange


The color of this one looks really sharp


Melon flowers appears to change from orange to pink


This one looks almost pink


A faded melon flower 


Tiny bean flowers


They look so full of life under the sun


Looks as if they are catching fire


Like this lily


A bean flower 


Some tiny flowers


A little white orchid


Some small orchids


More yellow orchids


Some tiny yellow orchids with red tips


Twisting petals


Another orchid  


Three little orchids in pink yellow and green


Two can be company too


Another one


Some cockerel crowns 

 
More cockerel crowns


 little daisies


 A sea of daisies


  A close up of one of them


 But nothing like as colorful as these two chrysanthemums


The root of some huge bamboos


 A cut stump full of new growths


Even simple leaves take on a new beauty under the sun


The way uphill was filled with these yellow flowers


They look really bright under the sun

To be contd'

沒有留言:

張貼留言