總網頁瀏覽量

2011年1月15日 星期六

A Saturday Confession

Before I know it, Saturday is upon me. Time for a little fun. This one is really fun. So without further ado, here it is.


                           A Confession














 

Matthew goes into a confessional box and says "Bless me father for I have sinned, I have been with a loose woman."

The Priest says "is that you Matthew?"

"Yes father, it is I."

"Who was the woman you were with?"

"I cannot tell you for I do not wish to sully her reputation."

The priest asks "Was it Brenda O'Malley?"

"No father."

"Was it Fiona MacDonald?"

"No father."

"Was it Ann Brown?"

"No father, I cannot tell you."

The priest says "I admire your perseverance but you must atone for your sins. Your penance will be five Our Fathers and four Hail Marys."

Matthew goes back to his pew and his buddy Sean slides over and asks "What did you get?"


Matthew replies "I got five Our Fathers, four Hail Marys and three good leads."

 


6 則留言:

  1. ha ha foolish priest~
    [版主回覆01/15/2011 11:55:00]Or smart "sinner"?

    回覆刪除
  2.  Thanks for your Saturday confession, here's mine:
     
    The elderly Italian man went to his parish priest and asked if the priest would hear his confession. "Of course, my son," said the priest. "Well, Father, at the beginning of World War Two, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans; I hid her in my attic, and they never found her." "That's a wonderful thing, my son, and nothing that you need to confess," said the priest. "It's worse, Father; I was weak, and told her that she had to pay for rent of the attic with her sexual favors," continued the old man. "Well, it was a very difficult time, and you took a large risk -you would have suffered terribly at their hands if the Germans had found you hiding her; I know that God, in his wisdom and mercy, will balance the good and the evil, and judge you kindly," said the priest. "Thanks, Father," said the old man.; "That's a load off of my mind. Can I ask another question?" "Of course, my son," said the priest. The old man asked, "Do I need to tell her that the war is over?"
    [版主回覆01/15/2011 11:54:00]What would men not do for women!

    回覆刪除
  3. Still not smart enough.
    If it were me, I would have dragged on to elicit more leads.
    [版主回覆01/15/2011 23:47:00]Please re-write the latter part so that the result is more than 3!

    回覆刪除
  4. Seem that lot of jokes are come from confesssion.
     
    [版主回覆01/15/2011 23:48:00]Of course. We always make fun of what we are most afraid of but can't avoid!

    回覆刪除
  5. 果然可以準時有星期六笑話睇呢 ..好野Elozorro  今晚又凍番啦
    [版主回覆01/15/2011 23:50:00]Thanks. Remember to turn on your heater and place a glass of water on a nearby table or window!

    回覆刪除
  6. I don't want to be a prist becasue all he hears are other people's enjoyments without himself being able to participate.
    [版主回覆01/16/2011 08:18:00]Who knows if he doesn't enjoy hearing about them because in real life even if he were permitted to do so, he might not have such exciting adventures as those he heard! Of course you don't want to be a priest because you are permitted all those sins that he only hears about!

    回覆刪除