總網頁瀏覽量

2012年7月20日 星期五

Another Exercise

Had to get some textbooks for my classmates at a bookstore in TST yesterday before class began. As there was some time before class started, I went to one of my favorite parks for taking photos of roses. There were'nt any any more. So I took the opportunity to do some more practice shots.



I don't know how many times I passed by this mosque. But I never ever looked up. I did this time.



The entrance to the park.



I passed by some air roots of the bunyan tree with the sun shining upon them.



then I passed by the fountain and found some light behind the trees.



On my way to the roseless rose garden, found these leaves.



More leaves


and found this little flower at the entrance to another part of the park



and these little orange and red flowers full of honey



And these cockerel flower close by



And these purple crape myrtle



And this yellow allamanda struggling to get a bit of sun



a peculiarly shaped bud of the flower



And this shy purple flower hiding behind leaves



quite unlike this cockerel which proudly displays it splendor.



Before I went, caught this interesting display of light and shade on a wall in the dying sun.



rather like this one shot from the window of my classroom



The limitless blue from the window of my classroom.


5 則留言:

  1. Good exercise, have a good weekend.
    [版主回覆07/20/2012 09:00:55]Must keep practising. You have a good weekend too. And happy shooting!

    回覆刪除
  2. Kowloon Park is a good place for stroll and shooting. How beautiful of your exercise is!
    [版主回覆07/21/2012 08:11:13]Yes, you're right. Kowloon Park is a good place for shooting or simply a stroll. Thanks for you encouragement.

    回覆刪除
  3. Whether you believe in the religion is one thing, Muslim mosques an buildings are extremely charming especially when believers are called to prayers facing their Holy land.
    [版主回覆07/21/2012 14:00:24]Yes, mosques are amongst the most beautiful architecture of the world because of their geometric shapes and patterns.

    回覆刪除
  4. I love those trees and flowers in the park!
    [版主回覆07/27/2012 11:17:06]Glad you do. The flowers and trees have a kind of beauty which man can never hope to match.

    回覆刪除
  5. 喜歡第四幅的光、 和倒數第三幅的影!
    [版主回覆07/28/2012 11:11:34]Yes, I think them nice too. Thank you.

    回覆刪除