總網頁瀏覽量

2013年7月7日 星期日

Here I come! (我來了!)


Lots of lotuses everywhere in fellow blogger's recent blogs. So I thought I'd also join in the fun.




Water sprays on my way

 


My first lotus bud of the day



Another one


Two hugging for company



Opening out



a lone lotus


in full bloom



What shyness?


not this one



Basking in the sun



I had my day of glory too!


The seat of Buddha?


A glimpse of its interior?


Who cares?

                                                                                                                        

6 則留言:

  1. The turtles are all craning their necks, waiting to be fed, I guess.
    [版主回覆07/07/2013 15:02:36]Perhaps. Perhaps they just want a place in the sun. who knows?

    回覆刪除
  2. What made the tortoises crane their necks? Were they posing for you when you raised your camera?
    [版主回覆07/08/2013 09:56:09]You think they really care? Nature always follows its own path, indifferent to human desires. If anyone were craning his neck, that's me, trying hard to take their picture

    回覆刪除
  3. This is just right for yesterday - 小暑。The music adds an extra solemnity to the tranquility the pictures create. What is the name of the music? Thanks for sharing.
    [Gravel回覆07/08/2013 18:20:54]Thanks.
    [版主回覆07/08/2013 10:07:02]As the Sun Rises, written by a Mexican composer whose music I like the moment I first heard him. His name is Ernesto Cortazar. If you like his music, look him up on U-tube. You won't be disappointed.

    回覆刪除
  4. 哈,雪山飛狐哥哥拍的蓮蓬和Gravel的logo幾乎一樣!
    [版主回覆07/08/2013 10:05:58]Lotus pods all look pretty much the same, like people, although people would fancy that they are "different"!

    回覆刪除
  5. They are absolutely beautiful and fascinating!
    [版主回覆07/08/2013 16:17:58]Glad you like them. Thanks.

    回覆刪除
  6. 我覺得啲烏龜想睇蓮花, 之不過就算騎膊馬都唔夠高.
    配咗音樂啲花更靚.
    [版主回覆07/09/2013 06:14:59]Yeah. Perhaps looking for unlucky mosquitoes who happen to fly by. Music is good.

    回覆刪除