總網頁瀏覽量

2013年1月31日 星期四

Pandas (小熊貓)


Pandas are cute. Perhaps that's why they are using the Panda as a theme for the Chinese New Year decorations at IFC. I took advantage of it after lunch






Panda with a colorful ball




Panda staring at the ball. What's he/she thinking about?




Panda trying to go over the fence.





Panda eating bamboo at the Panda Conservatory in Chengdu, Sichuan in my visit there in October last year .




Um. yummy, yummy.




This is a really difficult one to chew. So let me have a spare, just in case.




Ah, so many of them. Which one shall I choose?





I'm really hungry. So I better grab as many of them as possible




Me, I have had enough. Let's have a bit of fun. This tree is tricky. Mum always says that a little extra care won't hurt. 



Mum and babe at the entrance of the Panda Conservatory in Chengdu

6 則留言:

  1. Great shots! The real pandas are a lot more vivid than the imitative ones.
    [版主回覆02/02/2013 12:16:21]Thanks. The real is always better than imitations! It's got life in it!

    回覆刪除
  2. Cuteness seems to be a passport that lets you through almost anywhere.
    If there is reincarnation, I guess lots of people would want to be pandas than human beings.
    [版主回覆02/02/2013 12:16:53]I'm sure!

    回覆刪除
  3. 假熊貓,趣致喜洋洋:
    真熊貓,可愛懶洋洋。
    [版主回覆02/02/2013 23:50:28]You're right, each is cute in its own way!

    回覆刪除
  4. Pandas are so adorable!! They always bring smiles to our face!
    [版主回覆02/04/2013 09:38:09]So true. We never seem to get tired of looking at them, no matter how many times we have seen them before.

    回覆刪除
  5. 黑黑的、白白的,軟軟的、毛毛的,乖乖的、儍儍的,懶懶的,胖胖的。。。
    [版主回覆02/04/2013 09:41:48]自自然然的...

    回覆刪除
  6. 我也曾參觀過這熊貓基地,覺得除了可近距離看到熊貓和拍照之外,這個地方的休閒和寧靜亦相當吸引人.

    回覆刪除