總網頁瀏覽量

2010年11月27日 星期六

Time for Saturday Fun

Satruday again. Had another extremely busy week. About time for some fun. The omens are good. The sun is up. Hardly any clouds. A bit of smog. Not too bad though. The joke is good, perhaps better for the men than the ladies, unless they've got a sense of humor. You'll see why.  As I'm still a bit tired, so it'll be short. It's a story about something women are most sensitive about. Their age! So here it goes. It's called...


                    A woman's life cycle


What is the difference between girls or women at 8, 18, 28, 38, 48, 58, 68 and 78? Here they are: 


At 8?   You take her to bed and tell her a story.       


At 18? You tell her a story and take her to bed.


At 28?  You don't have to tell her a story to take her to bed.


At 38?  She tells you a story and takes you to bed.


At 48?  She tells you a story to avoid going to bed.


At 58?  You stay in bed to avoid her story.


At 68?  If you take her to bed, that'll be a story.


At 78?  What story??? What bed??? Who the hell are you???


5 則留言:

  1. Wonder what Elzorro's intention is if he tells us a story before bed time. Hope Elzorro remembers what story he has told us, and who we are by the end of the day.
    Have a nice weekend!
    [版主回覆11/27/2010 09:11:00]You don't have to wait until the end of the day. Who the hell are you!

    回覆刪除
  2. ...Thank you for the weekly entertainment!!!  At 100? Anymore weekend jokes?  " The story and a bed, who are we?     Story  for romancing before bed time...       And a whole lot of jokes for fun...        A light glowing in the bed...          Bed of roses on fire...            Who am I and who is she ?               Are we in love?                 We are just friends in bed..."  Good evening, my dear friend ! 










    [版主回覆11/27/2010 18:51:00]Oooh....aargh....that back is killing me. Who's that that's talking, oh...what,...what... oh yes bed.....am I not in bed, or the sofa,....oh, what does it matter... where're my glasses ....oh yes, there they are, thanks... who's that's that's talking to me?  black, black what? again, ...black, black, blah.... shit ...lep ..lep. oh yes, leopard, sure ...leopard what? ....could you pass me the cane, I'd really like to take a closer look...   ah, ah, that's better...what were you saying...  jo joke? what's that... I didn't choke... oh never mind....

    回覆刪除
  3. I still have interest to read your bed fun story every Saturday if I can reach 88.
    [版主回覆11/28/2010 17:33:00]Yes I hear that playing "Go" chess and the erhu may both  keep the mind alive. Keep your interest by all means. But I have a sneaking suspicion that I might not be around, though! Mind you, it's not that I don't want to! It's whether I can! 

    回覆刪除
  4. Sir, I don't understand what fun it is.
    [版主回覆12/05/2010 01:07:00]You will, when you are a little older.

    回覆刪除
  5. How old then? :P
    [版主回覆12/06/2010 14:53:00]When you will be able to think of the kind of situations envisaged!

    回覆刪除